SPEECH & LANGUAGE THERAPY
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY IS OUR PASSION...
We provide therapy for speech and language disorders, impairments and delays. Clients are evaluated and an individualized treatment plan is created to foster improvement and recovery to healthy communication. We provide Speech Language Therapy for a wide range of clients from infants to geriatrics.
We work closely with clients health care team to foster a comprehensive strategy to meet targeted goals. The length of treatment is determined by patient evaluations and progress.
Our speech language therapy services include:
- Receptive language delays or disorders (difficulty understanding others)
- Expressive language delays or disorders (difficulty using language to talk to others)
- Social-communication disorders, such as autism spectrum disorders
- Cognitive-linguistic deficits, such as brain injury
- Articulation and phonological disorders (difficulty producing speech sounds correctly)
- Motor speech disorders, such as apraxia (difficulty coordinating muscles to produce speech)
- Voice disorders (problems with the voice, such as vocal cord dysfunction, hoarseness or loss of voice
- Resonance disorders, such as speech problems that may occur for children with cleft palate
- Feeding and swallowing disorders
- Fluency disorders, such as stuttering